In this article, you will learn more about your email metrics.
To view the open rate, click-through rate, bounces, and unsubscribes from an email sent, navigate to the Metrics page in your account. This can be found by clicking on the 'Metrics' Tab on the left-hand corner and then selecting the envelope icon on the right-hand corner. This will be found below the 'New Email button.
Below are definitions for the terms you see on your Data-Metrics page:
- Bounces: emails that were not delivered (typically because the email is incorrect or no longer active).
- Deliveries: emails received by an inbox.
- Unsubscribes: readers who clicked to unsubscribe
- Spam: readers who reported your email as spam
- OR (Open Rate): percentage of readers who opened the email from their inbox
- CTR (Click-through Rate): percentage of readers who clicked on an article in the email
The Email Metrics page displays the performance for each email you send. To see which readers opened, clicked, unsubscribed, etc from each email, click the bar graph on the right. Click the export button on the lower left-hand corner to receive an Excel file of this data by email.
The arrow icon allows you to see the email. This is helpful so that you can view what you have sent out in prior emails.
You can also send yourself a report of all the emails that you have ever sent by clicking the 'Send Report' button.