Vestorly sends email announcements, alerts, and updates to users on a regular basis. To ensure you receive all emails from Vestorly, whitelist the domain in your email client. Instructions are offered here for Outlook, Gmail, and Yahoo.
In Outlook 2010, from the Home tab click Junk, the Junk E-mail Options. In Outlook 2007, use the Actions menu, click the Junk option, then Junk E-mail Options.
2. In the Junk E-Mail Options dialog, click the Safe Senders tab, then add @vestorly.com.
Log in to your Gmail account.
In the Junk E-Mail Options dialog, click the Safe Senders tab, then add @vestorly.com.
3. Click to the Filters tab.
4. Click create a new filter.
5. In the From field, write @vestorly.com.
6. Click Create filter with this search.
7. Check Never send to Spam and click Create filter.
Log in to Yahoo and click the gear icon in the top-right corner of Yahoo mail and choose Settings.
Choose Filters on the next menu.
Choose Add to create a new one.
Name the filter, and in the Sender field, make sure the box is set to Contains and enter @vestorly.com.
Set the emails to deliver to the Inbox and save.