Vestorly sends email announcements, alerts, and updates to users on a regular basis. To ensure you receive all emails from Vestorly, whitelist the domain in your email client. Instructions are offered here for Outlook, Gmail, and Yahoo.
- In Outlook 2010, from the Home tab click Junk, the Junk E-mail Options. In Outlook 2007, use the Actions menu, click the Junk option, then Junk E-mail Options.
2. In the Junk E-Mail Options dialog, click the Safe Senders tab, then add @vestorly.com.
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- In the Junk E-Mail Options dialog, click the Safe Senders tab, then add @vestorly.com.
3. Click to the Filters tab.
4. Click create a new filter.
5. In the From field, write @vestorly.com.
6. Click Create filter with this search.
7. Check Never send to Spam and click Create filter.
- Log in to Yahoo and click the gear icon in the top-right corner of Yahoo mail and choose Settings.
- Choose Filters on the next menu.
- Choose Add to create a new one.
- Name the filter, and in the Sender field, make sure the box is set to Contains and enter @vestorly.com.
- Set the emails to deliver to the Inbox and save.