Configuring an SSL certificate for your custom domain
Category: Account Basics
For customers who have chosen to host their Vestorly instance on their domain, we can enable secure login for your new domain by setting up a SSL certificate. To begin:
1. Notify your Customer Success Manager or email email@example.com of your intention to add an SSL certificate to your domain. Please be ready to provide your custom domain name, i.e. news.alverocapital.com
2. Vestorly will provide you with the necessary Certificate Signing Request (CSR) to complete the SSL certificate creation.
3. Please take the CSR provided by Vestorly to your SSL certificate provider of choice. This will be used to create your SSL certificate.
4. Once you receive your SSL certificate from your SSL provider, you will need to deliver the certificate and the public key to your webmaster to install on your server.
5. Notify your Customer Success Manager when this step is complete and the final changes will be made on our side to complete the process.